|Please follow the instructions below to install Virtual Master 5. (Install procedures with screenshots can be found in the online manual, "VMASTER.PDF".)
- Start Windows. Quit all running applications.
- Either doubleclick the program you have just downloaded, or insert the install CD in your CD-ROM drive.
Doubleclicking the downloaded archive will expand the install program in folder "VM5."
(If installing from CD, install procedures are explained so that the CD-ROM drive containing the install CD is drive X.)
- If you downloaded the program, open folder "VM5." (If installing from CD, open the CD drive from MyComputer, X drive.)
- If you downloaded the program, doubleclick setup.exe from folder VM5. (If installing from CD, doubleclick setup.exe from X drive.)
- The install program will run. C:\ProgramFiles\TOMCAT\VirtuaMaster5 is designated as the default [Install directory folder.] Then, follow the instructions of the install window.
*While installing, a dialogue will ask you to enter your name and company name. You cannot continue installing unless you enter a company name. You must enter one. If you do not wish to enter a company name, you may enter your name there.
- When a message says installing is done, click the [Finish] button.